Well, I got another job. Only this one is unlike any I have ever had before. It at an insurance brokerage, and when I tell people the name of it, they say, "I hear your boss is amazing". I actually saw a simpathy note she wrote to a client and I almost cried.
Here is my list of cool things about this new job
1. Decent wage, with benefits ON TOP. They are not taking them off my wage. This is great because forerly, I have gotten a raise and benefits at the same time and my take home pay was less.
2. Paid sick days! I have never had those before.
3. I work days, and the evening shift on Thurs. That means I can do stuff like doctors appointments on Thursday mornings.
4. No Sundays!!!
5. One of my co-workers was my dads broker about 10 years ago. She knows my family and got along very well with my dad.
6. The atmosphere is laid back and if something goes wrong, it is not earth shattering.
7. One hour lunches
8. On the third day, my boss suggests I write my third CAIB. and she will pay for it all.
The list goes on, and I think I am finally where I should be.
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome. Congratulations.
--Kamelle
Post a Comment