Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snow and wedding

Last nights adventure took place at midnight. I needed to check on my friends house as her furnace had not been working properly. She was on her honeymoon in Banff.

We finished watching our movie and I asked Alex if he wanted to come with me. He wanted to drive his Jeep through a snowbank so he came along. Half an hour later we finally got unstuck and off to my friends house.

I would like to point out that if you look carefully you can see the driver side head lamp imprint.


I think this is his impression of Miss America
This is my friend Ivy, whose house I am looking after. Her wedding was last week. She has been a great friend, she spent tons of time tutoring me for my CAIB exam and football games watched at her house are great!

Thebefore shot.


And of course Winston, the little brown streak. Looking innocent but I am sure there is an eaten shoe somewhere.








2 comments:

Princess Warrior said...

Good to get the updates. Don't tell Alex, but I think you might enjoy an Alberta switch. There is something about totally new beginnings that is so sweet:)

THACI said...

I hear you. However, I need to get a job that lasts 6 months so we can save up enough to move. But I am sure things will work out in the end.