Well, the adventure this week is looking for jobs. I had a temp one but it fell through. It was for rearranging a warehouse and it became inventory. As someone who is mathmatically disinclined, and would have not taken the job in the first place, if it involved inventory, I did not do so well and they asked me not to come back. Surprised no, frustrated yes.
I am thinking of helping out the Arctic Spa guy for a few days. He has a mess on his hands and could use a little help. Now of course I need to go and ask him.
So what to do? Alex really wants to move to Alberta this summer and that makes the decision making process a little more difficult. No one wants to hire someone for 6 monthes.
We are going to play Settlers of Catan next Sunday and there is a chance of fondue. Alex has been craving fondue and I have assured him that Settlers of Catan is more fun then Risk. Now he knows I hate those types of games, so he is not sure what to think. But I have it on good authority that Settlers is a great game.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment