Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tired

For someone who is a little disgusted with the lack of social circle I have in this city I am sure tired.

There was 2 nights of having a sick and hyper puppy as he had pulled the brown sugar off the table and had a feast. Take a normally super active dog, add about 2 cups of brown sugar and you have a very unrestful night. So he was ill from all the sugar, which always leads to unfortunate results and was on a very long sugar high.

The neighbor knocks on the door, Friday night at 11 pm, their dog had puppies the day before. They wanted us to come over and see them. Oh they were so cute and they were the size of my hand. It is amazing that something that small contains life.

Saturday morning my Aunt from Colorado calls, she is in town while her girls go to Youth Quake. So we had a really good time and caught up on all sorts of stuff and meet my husband for the first time.

Then there was a gathering of my former co workers for a going away party that evening. I miss them tons and we caught up to till the wee hours.

Go to church, start the much needed nap and my brother calls and wants to go for coffee. I am not sure how coherant I was, I let Alex do most if the talking (he is good at that).

Finally I said no more and cancelled my supper plans at my friends house.

Looking at this, complaining about not having a social life needs to stop. It happened slowly and I did not even realize it.

Now I need to sleep so I can be refreshed for work in the morning.

No comments: