Friday, December 05, 2008

monthes and monthes

My Birthday is tomorrow and I think I will celebrate by quitting my job. My husband decided that because I have no job skills that I should get into the insurance gig. So I applied at a company that was hiring at the time. Turns out they pretty much have a revolving door, so the help wanted sign is permanantely up. I started last January and since then there have been 10 to 15 girls that have left. 2 girls just walked out! no notice or nothing.

My husband has finally stopped trying to push me ito the office administration area of work. I hope he finally got it. I am not designed to sit at a desk. My brain hates it and my body hates it. He asked and I did, and I did not succeed.

This has been a rough few monthes. I have been carless for the past month because I can not get a loan (the credit people can not find me with this new last name), Winston the new puppy is angry because he got neutered, and my job got really bad once I got my brokers licence. I heard stories, but I did not think they were true...till now.

Alex loves his new job and meets all sorts of interesting Regina people! He is now "the man" and it is what he needed after he got fired. And my friend is now coming to church with me. There is a friendly face there for me. She has 4 kids and when she brought them into sunday school, it quadupled the attendance and the poor teachers were scrambling for supplies. I felt bad for the teachers but they recovered well. My friend has been searching for a long time, and now she found what she was looking for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm especially excited about your last paragraph. I hope you can find exactly what you are looking for too.

And a big happy birthday with a big hug to you!