Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Winston

I just quit my job and I became invisible. I did not realise that one of the nicest people I know could be that mean. I was asked to stay an extra 3 days, which I gladly did but now I am regretting seeing how I am being treated. Why should they be shocked, they have a girl quit almost every month.

I also got my car! I did not tell them I was giving my notice the next day. It smells like a new car. It is a Honda Civic, just like my old brown one but COMPLETELY different! It has a trunk and is black and has very few km on it and wow! I can not believe I am driving a car that nice. Maybe I should believe my husband when he says we can afford a newer car.

It was one year ago about this time, when I bought a car and got a different job. And now I have a different car and am getting a new job.

1 comment:

Princess Warrior said...

you updated:) I am glad you got your brokers license, but I am sad your job didn't work out. I am sure you will find something you like. Grass cutting season is just around the corner:)