Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Thanksgiving

I am very excited to be able to have my brothers come over to our house for Thanksgiving. I always go to their places and do stuff and now they can finally come to mine. Alex is stoked about ham and Winston is excited that Henry is coming over, someone who loves to run as much as he does! Willis is getting concerned that it might cut into his nap time

It will be crowded, it might be rowdy but it is going to be fun and we are going to laugh! Cause that is what my family does at holidays.

(My parents and sister are away at a wedding so they will not be coming)

2 comments:

Nin said...

Happy Thanksgiving, hope your dinner went well.

Princess Warrior said...

Do you even know you have a blog:) I look, but alas no update. How are you dear friend?