Well the wedding is all done and we are all moved. That was a whirl wind. Get married and then move. All while working a 40 hour week. I am tired. All the stuff is in the new house, it is just not all unpacked. I am too tired. So I will do a little bit here and a little bit there. Really I just do not want to move things up and down the stairs.
It feels right to be married again. All the weirdness and uncomfortableness that I felt with the first marriage is gone. It is relaxed and comfortable. And we moved so it is really a new beginning. I feel like an adult. I live in a town house. No more one bedroom suite for me.
I got my pictures back and I will soon be posting some soon.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looking forward to the pics. Enjoy all the blessing of this new season.
im really happy to hear about that. i know i never really got a chance to fully get to know you, but i have been relly blessed to know you and watch your journey!!
be blessed!
Post a Comment