I wrote my exams last week. I passed one and failed the other one, I failed by 4 points. GRRR. So now I will write again next week. I am super stoked about my wedding. My dress is all done and hanging in the closet. I want to wear it SO badly. I just love it. I took a page from nins book and got a white bridesmaid dress. It looks great and did not cost a fortune.
My wedding is on the 19 at 2 at Hope. The ceremony is open to all. We had to really cut guests for the reception though. If Alex invited everyone he wanted and I invited everyone I wanted, well I think we would have needed to rent Sask place! So we kept it to a strict 40 people.
It should be interesting. Alex has offered to write his own vows. That means that I will be laughing so hard I might start crying, which will lead to to the part where I am supposed to cry. I believe there might be some chickens involved as well. We are also thinking of making Willis the dog a ringbearer, not sure how that will turn out. Stay tuned fo rthe stories of the wedding.
I think we will be going to the pump tonight to go dancing. My co worker has invited us and we have a great time together. Should be fun.
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay! i'm so happy for you girl!!!!!!!!!!! not sure how much time i'll have that day, but i'll try to come check out the ceremony! xo xo
Post a Comment