It is amazing what we will do when we do not want to study for an exam. I write my first insurance exam tomorrow, if I pass it will mean a big raise and it will take the pressure off of so many people at work. And so I blog. I will study this evening....No I will do it as soon as I am done.
Plans for the wedding are coming along. There will be 40 people invited. There are a lot of people that I would really like to come but to feed them all after would cost so much. Alex and I know so many people that this could become HUGE. So we stuck to a firm # and that was that. So all my church friends who live in Saskatoon can come to the wedding and the out of towners will get fed.
My job is going all right. There is so much to learn and do, I some days feel overwhelmed, I think my boss feels the same way. He has worked very hard to make his business successful and now it is! Along with that comes issues he has never had to face. Scheduleing 9 + people, making sure the right people are doing the right job and having to deal with so many clients at a volume he only dreamed of when he started the business. He does really well but there are some days, when I need to remember that he has never had to deal with isssues that ccome with success.
I am enjoying my co workers emensly. They are good to work with and even more fun to hang with after work. I went to a bar with one, several weeks ago and the sole purpose of her inviting me was to discuss baptism and faith. I had to giggle at God for that one.
Getting used to this city, it does not feel like home but I no longer feel alien. And now I must go and study for my exam.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Getting Super excited for your wedding.
Post a Comment