Thursday, March 06, 2008

Life in the queen city

Well, things seem to be settling down and getting into a routine. My job seems to be going well. It has its ups and its downs. We are got a new employee today, so much of the pressure will be lifting soon. I moved into the next phase of the job, so there was 3 days of learning and now I am just doing things over and over again to make sure I get it right.

I went to Saskatoon on Monday and it was delightful. I did not think I would miss a city but I was wrong. There seems to be a more positive feeling in Saskatoon. I have entered several businesses in Regina, only to leave feeling worthless (and in tears). So I decided that if I am not worth their time I will go somewhere else.

I bought my wedding dress on Monday, have dress but no date. We are hoping to have it in April. We have decided to not allow certain people, who have been causing issues, to make decisions for us. So we will be getting married at Hope now. I almost let someone steal my power and ruin my dream of getting married at Hope!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for an update. I check your blog quite often. I'm glad things are getting more settled.

Princess Warrior said...

So excited for the big day. May be I will go buy a new dress:) Sorry I am such a bad friend, but I am glad you understand.