This weekend has been one of total frustration. I have gotten lost several times, tried going to a new church, (which I could not find), and there is very little housing in this city. I am also concerned about whether I can do this new job long term.
This new job is an office job, something I have never done before and it involves numbers. Little math, just inputting numbers and the such. I have mild dyslexia and since I have not worked with numbers for a long time it seems to have gotten worse. I was talking to someone who is a bank teller and she was telling me, she has a really bad case of dylexia! She gave me some tips on how she does it.
I really need to find a church. I was trying to find Light House for the Nations today and I could not find it at all. So I ended up slipping into the Victory church in time for the sermon. Sundays are the days when I really know I am away from home. I really miss my church and my family.
I am not sure how to continue this church hunt and wait on the Lord. Do I just keep going to a new place every week or do I sit back and do nothing. I really do not want to do option B but option A is becoming super frustrating.
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
trust....
trust the Lord who lives in you, trust that He will lead you, trust His hand on your life, trust His power, trust His plan....even though you may have no idea what that all looks like,
trust, and know.
blessings
Post a Comment