Sunday, May 11, 2008

Life twists

It is interesting how life twists and turns. We got married and then moved. Things finally settle as much as they can the week after one moves and Chuck fires Alex. The next day we have a family of 5 show up to spend the weekend.

They are Alexes friends from way back. Their son was competing in the Western Canada finals. He placed 6 over all, which he is a B level, and overall includes ALL the levels. He a gold and 2 silvers. It was amazing to watch, this kid, whom I have only seen horsing around with Alex, can fly! He did something called 'the double mini-tramp', in which he jumped at least his height and did amazing twists and then landed safely on his 2 feet! And to watch him on a regular trampoline was equally as fantastic!

We went to Light House last week. I loved it. Alex.. Not so much. It might have to do with them preaching until 2. It was fun, they are a passionate bunch who love God. It was what I needed to get through this week.

This Sunday, I slept. I was exhausted, the emotional up and down, the work that we did all week, lets just say I was spent.

Now I think I have enough energy to get through this week, which is good because I have an exam on Friday.

And leaf day was this week! Summer is just around the corner!

No comments: