It is always interesting to look back and see what God does.
I went to my training session not very enthused. I was with soemone that I was not sure I could share a room with, I thought it was going to be full of yucky rowdy boys and I was going because God told me I had to go (This caused us to have a fight which of course he won). Turns out he knew what he was doing.
I got alone so well with my travelling partner, I do not think I have enjoyed flying so much. There is nothing like great conversation to make the time fly. And as for sharing the room, it was such a non issue, that I was getting concerned over nothing.
Turns out this was the dullest training week on record. Fun but dull. And by dull I mean there was no one vomiting because they drank too much. It was my kind of fun. The guys I met were pretty cool too. There was only one who gave me the heeby jeebies and there were enough good guys around that it was not an issue. Though I must say that when Tim stuck his finger in my ear the first time I met him, I wondered about him too. Turns out he was one really fantastic christian dude.
I met some of the pros and spent time listening and asking questions. Wow did I ever learn alot. When the voice of experience is around, I try to "shut up and listen". I think they got tired of me asking if I can hear their pitch, but it was so worth it.
And I must talk about Willis. He was a french Bulldag who fell in love with me. He was ugly, yet so cute! He had the funniest personality. I do not like dogs normally but Willis, he was cool. Except that almost everytime I talked to him he would piddle a bit. I am glad that I do not have that effect on men! His owner was tres cool too, he drove us around the big city while we waited a few hours for our departure. Two thumbs up to a guy who gladly follows us around shopping.
So my training was a, "my version of fun" event, I did not need to worry about creeps, God oganized this whole thing. Isn't he great?
So now I have more friends and I can do my job better. What else can a girl ask for?
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment