Thursday, February 15, 2007

A new quote

A quote from Max Lucado, given to me last night.

I could look around and find fear or I look at my father and find faith.

I have been trying to remember one of the things we learnt in transformations. Something about, it is wrong to rely on our Experiences, emotions and .... (The part I do not remember). I have been looking for my book but it is in a box somewhere.

2 comments:

Trail Rider said...

that author, has the best way to put things! good quote.
hope the transition is going well, and i trust that god is holding you close in this time!

Nin said...

am totally learning the same thing. It's so much more fun walking it the umteenth time around, you're more sturdy, not just some feather blowing around in the wind. When I watch you, I see no feather. God is good.