Sunday, January 28, 2007

The toothbrush has been found

I have found the tooth brush! And many other things. Every box is like Christmas all over again. The chaos is a little more under control. I once took a personality test and in the results was this line, " Chaos un nerves you". Wow was that right.

I am pleased, the roomie and I have parted friends. I enjoy the roomie so much when we hang, I was worried that when I left that I would do something that would sever that. I am looking forward to hanging with her as just my friend and not as the roomie or the landlord.

Well, I am off. I am really hoping that we are flying West jet. I so enjoy flying with them. They are my favorite way to fly. Bolivia Air is my second choice but that is just because it is always a REALLY interesting flight. The people on them are facinating.(sorry bout the rabbit trail). Anyhoo, I sure enjoy the humor of the West jet people and the customer service that they provide is always, top of the line.

No comments: