Wow,
I have now officially moved! It is very exciting. I stayed up late and everything is in my home, including my bike.
I look around and the scenery is unfamiliar, yet it is all my stuff. I had to laugh, when my room was dark I still thought i was in my old room, then I turned on my light.....
It is warm and I am loving it. I slept with 2 blankets and not once was I cold. It sure beats having 8 blankets and still wakingup cold. It is refreshing.
Now I just need to organize this chaos. That will take a while. Oh well, in a day I am heading to sales training and then I will not even have to look at it for a week.
Now if I could just find my tooth brush.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol.....hope you find your toothbrush :P
Post a Comment