Wednesday, October 04, 2006

New Creation

I was telling someone about who I was three years ago. I finished by saying, " But that is not who I am anymore". Almost everything about me is different. Lots of it changed this summer. The only thing big that has stayed the same is where I live.

I dress different, I even wear dresses to church! I have a different car and a different job, I have kept many of my old friends but I have found 3 new ones that I am so tight with, it still blows me away. The fear is gone, the desire to die is gone and has been replaced with JOY and peace and calm. I am happy being alone and single, which I thought would never happen. I have forgiven my ex husband and many other people. I hardly watch TV, house-sitting for the Flower lady made me go cold turkey for one month, and now I find myself being un-desensitzed. I actually listened to the Gaithers for an hour the other night and enjoyed it.

And God is just getting started!

4 comments:

Connie Jones said...

Have you really been with us for 3 whole years? Wow! How time flies. The new you is the REAL you coming out, and I like that.

andrew + camille said...

you!!! i am trying to get a hold of you and it's not happening!! you are SOOO hard to get ahold of! your phone is busy and your boss won't give you my messages....anyways, come over after work, i got lots of stuff to give to u!

Nin said...

amen sister, you are a new creation, your walk testifies to many the truth of that scripture! God is glorified

Lani - the flowerlady said...

I'm glad we could be of service in that TV thing - it's highly over-rated!!:)