Monday, September 25, 2006

What to do

I am in need of some ideas. On my way to Bolivia, my plane lands in Miami at 3pm and the next flight to Bolivia takes off at 11pm so I have 8 hours to kill. On the way back I have 20 hours between flights. I am getting a hotel room and spending the night but what do I do with all that time. It seems so silly to spend it in a hotel room all by myself, but on the other hand I am a woman alone in a strange place. What to do?

3 comments:

Nin said...

For me, I would use it as a time to spend with God, to reflect on all that He did and showed me on His mission for me. Whether I did that in the hotel room, or took myself out for coffee, I think reflecting on the Lord's work would be important.
Can't believe you're going! Am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

uhhhh jessie when do you go ??? We so need to touch base again. That is very SWEEEET though that your going back !!!!!!

~ames

Connie Jones said...

A new city to check out? Alright! Dip your toes in the ocean, take yourself out for a puerto rican dinner, or just walk down a street and breathe the air... exploring this world is one of the sweetest pleasures of life. I just came off a long and fabulous trip, but travelled in a group the whole time - alone time sounds really great right about now!