Sunday, September 10, 2006

War

I have said that at Hope, " In winter we train and in summer we do war". Now as Christians we always do war, but in summer lately it just seems to get more intense. However, this year the war is not ending. There is no big intro to fall, there is no big hoopla party to say "summer is done and fall is approaching". It is like the war is not done or even pausing. There is no reason to party if all we are doing is this same intense battle that started in the summer. It is continuing on all winter.

1 comment:

Nin said...

there's always reason to party! the war is already won! :)
I see many have been in a season of rest, myself included, and I'm seeing that this season will be coming to an end soon. I guess for me, my war hasn't started yet.