Monday, August 07, 2006

Must have....TV???

Well I have gone one week without cable TV. Did not miss it last week because I was too busy. Today however, being the stat holiday that it is, garnered me many moments of free time. I walked in the door and the first thing my brain said was.... " This should be on right now" I actually yearned for a TV at that exact moment.

So in the realization of no TV, I decided to sleep which was interupted by small children wanting to use the trampoline, which was then interupted by an injury. So no sleep for me. Man I wished I had a TV to veg in front of.

So in light of boredom and no TV, I decided to go through all the boes of memories that I had brought home with me. ( I spent a lot of time giggling after that). I kept thinking to myself it is too quiet, turn on the TV for some noise. Nope that does not work, so christian tunes for me,

So today I have realised how much of a tv habit I have. The withdrawl symptoms might get worse, I will keep you posted.

No comments: