Sunday, August 06, 2006

home

Well, I just got back from the most interesting vacation, I met many old friends and I think some wounds got some closure. I walked into a barbeque full of church people and was instantly ingulfed in hugs! It was amazing. Then I went to a wedding and there, I bumped into an old friend. I also spoke to people that I had not spoken to for a very long time.

My mothers party was crazy. Her and her sisters are retarded. They got a picture of her wearing depends. That was pretty funny. There were neighbors there that I had not seen in years.

I got to hang with my brothers and their girls. The one who is getting married, chose a fantastic woman. I am excited that she is going to be my sister in law.

Then I got 2 hours of quality time with my dad. It meant that I had to leave late and miss church but it was worth it. My dad is very cool.

This was the best trip home I have had in years. God is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Glad to here that you had a good visit!
GOD IS GOOD! (And as my kids would say....) ALL THE TIME!
Katie