Well I am back. I must say this has been a very stressful 2 weeks. But I survived. My backpack is now about 175 lbs lighter. I miss the weight and I still look for it but I know that God took it for a reason. Turns out my prayers for someones spiritual maturity were answered and now they have gone on without me. It is a little hard on the pride. I brought said person to church and now said person is moving on. Oh well, I guess this is what parents feel like when there kids move away for the first time. I just need to let Go and let God.
Now lets talk about Job. I know that I need to leave. There is just too much stuff going on and I am in pain. Now do I agressively look for one or do I wait for God to plop something in my lap. How do I deal with the guilt of leaving. My manager keeps doing things to smooth my ruffled feathers and going the extra mile for me but he is the only one. If I worked just for him I would stay permanantly.
So if you dear reader are the praying type, then please talk to God about this for/ with me. I am trying really hard to just let it simmer and not stress about it. It took four monthes to get the exact car I wanted, which, may I add, was plopped into my lap. Then how long is it going to take to get a different job. God has raised my expectations about how he works so I know that within six monthes there is going to be an amazing story on this blog about how I got the neatest job. So keep reading.
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
God does the most amazing things. I'm so glad He knows what He is doing and that we can just trust Him...I'm sure I'll be posting in the next couple of days about the little journey God has me on...if not ask me about it sometime...You are great! God hears your heart and is right there for you....you are needed and wanted and loved
decision to leave is made.
actively and aggressively pursue other work.
do not let manager's actions dis-suade you.
could go on but wrong forum
Post a Comment