Team Hilts Adventure Company Inc. Adventures and journeys with me, my husband, Willis the frenchie and Winston the Bugg
Thursday, June 01, 2006
by for now
I have decided that blogging will not be a good idea for right now. I tend to use it as a place to vent and right now the stuff I am venting is not very nice and it will hurt other people. So I will take a hiatus for now before I prove that I really am a mean person .
trust that God is in you, and that His spirit is in you. He will never leave you or forsake you. I was telling my little one the other day to not be nervous about something. We prayed, and after we were done I reminded her, ok, God will do His part, but you have to believe in faith that He will take care of it. If we don't believe, we don't receive. He DOES give you all you need to walk in godliness and righteousness. Blessings, hope you come back soon.
2 comments:
trust that God is in you, and that His spirit is in you. He will never leave you or forsake you. I was telling my little one the other day to not be nervous about something. We prayed, and after we were done I reminded her, ok, God will do His part, but you have to believe in faith that He will take care of it. If we don't believe, we don't receive. He DOES give you all you need to walk in godliness and righteousness. Blessings, hope you come back soon.
i love you and will miss your words of witty inspiration. just keep waiting on him and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Post a Comment