I am packing my bags and going on a journey. Not an actual trip anywhere, just a journey. The type of journey in which God goes " This backpack has too much junk in it. Lets get rid of some of this. And while I am at it here is a cliff for you to climb"
I find myself in the middle of this journey we call the christian walk and find myself leaving my "slower then it should be pace" and peering over (what looks like) an enormous cliff that is ahead. I know it looks huge right now but soon I will be all the way up looking over the view of which I came from. I will be thinking, "this bag feels lighter and that was a lttle cliff, it was not nearly as scary as I thought it would be."
So off I go. Change my job perhaps, make new friends, loose some old friends. Lets start using those faith muscles more.
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AMEN AMEN AMEN!!! PRAISE GOD FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS!
I'll be hanging around that cliff in close enough range, that you can call on me at anytime.
there might be a few calls
I like you and I am glad that we are going to become even better friends. Living with the girls I have learned that when they confront me or I them and we work it out our relationship is so much deeper and better.
Post a Comment