Saturday, June 10, 2006

An observation

I have noticed that since coming to Hope that, in winter we train and in summer we do war. That is why this summer is starting out so badly for me. I think I am in a battle. I am a little scared that I am loosing.

2 comments:

Trail Rider said...

our identity in Christ is the battle.
There is the truth and then there is the lie.

Our part in the battle is to cling to the word and God will warefare the rest.

I pray that you will grow in the strength of His word so that He can purpose you for the things He has called for you.
Don't get distracted, keep you eyes on THE GOAL
ON THE PRIZE OF THE HIGH CALLING IN JESUS!
You are not walking this alone. Little by little you will get through this
Love ya!

Dionna said...

Very interesting thought!