Thursday, May 11, 2006

this is going to be interesting

This is going to be an interesting rest of the week. One of the ladies who has been fighting with shoulder pain has finally quit. Right in the middle of busy season. I just want to sit back and watch. I won't just watch because it is going to mean more work for me.

Slurpee season is here!! One of the things I like most about the city is that there are stores that sell Slurpees! Back home we would have to drive 2 hours to get one. Now I just walk down the street.

I got to do a little bit of gardening today. I rather enjoy it. When all the weeds are pulled it all looks so good. I really want a little plot of my own but I know that it would only be so long before I forgot about it and it would be over grown with weeds. So I will continue helping others with their own personal plots. Besides I have my own tomatoe plant. I am very excited to have a few of my very own tomatoes.

thats all for this week

2 comments:

Trail Rider said...

come spend the day with me sometime. that would be fun. you could give me ideas on what to do with my plots!
I sense a garden master mind in there that I could use haha....
Slurpees just aren't my thing. I get a headache and sick from all the sugar...but if you enjoy the brain freezes and sugar rushes...all the power to ya! :)
Take care girlie

Nin said...

can't imagine having to drive two hours to get a slurpee. You poor poor deprived girl.....