Summer is here and with it comes the busy season. So a few 11 hour days and I find that I have no time. It is fun though. I work the night shift so that means I actuall get to be on the sales floor, which I completely love. I get to talk and laugh. I feel so good afterwards I almost do not want to quit.
But then the next day when I am forced to be in my horrible little room and the not so smart newbe gets out on the sales floor then my decision is firm. Why do I ,who actually knows stuff gets to be stuck in a tiny room and the uneducated one gets to spout her uneducation to the world? I just do not get it.
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I believe serving in the backround is exactly what we are all called to do. You're heart is where God wants it. I see Him teaching you many things through your job.
I agree with nin. We are going through the same thing. God makes so many things in our lives for the benefit of changing our character.
You'll do great!
Post a Comment