Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My Doctor

I went to see my doctor today. I have been having pain in my shoulders and yesturday the dull pain became sharp pain. I know that it is a direct result of work but try to prove that and it will be difficult.

My doctor is so awesome. I like it when he says,"we need to nip this in the bud". I am so thankful that I found someone trustworthy, who listens to me. He even knows my name. I know that he cheats and looks on the chart before hand, but it is the attempt that counts. I like that I am not just some stranger. (he is cute too)

So I got some X-rays done and made an appointment with a physotherapist. I am also back on my anti inflamatories. So no more Timmies for me. I rarely drink Timmies but now I am really going to concious of when I crave caffeine. I think this will be good for me.

I have been having thoughts of giving TV up for the summer and I was wondering what I do with my time instead of couch potatoing. Any thoughts? I like riding my bike but where do I go? what to do....

1 comment:

Princess Warrior said...

Yes visiting, randomly showing up at the girls house is always welcome, especially if you don't expect interaction. We have a fabulous yard swing that if you bring your bible is the perfect place to hang out. It is also very noce during the week to bring out the radio and listen to 105.5. I had such a nice time the other night that I think I could live there, which if it is a hot summer I may.

Reading a book that you have always wanted to read in a park or at a coffee shop is always good, there is running club wednesday at brainsport. I have many more suggestions if you want!!