Wednesday, May 17, 2006

GRRRR

So I have just received news that my boss is ill and that I have a ton of work to do. So dispite everything I have been complaining about, I will be going into work tomorrow at 7:30 in the morning and doing a 12 hour day. Why, I do not know but it is engrained in me. If there is work to do you go do it.

I absolutely do not want to care about this job but I still do. Every job I have ever done, I have excelled at because I care. I care that my work gets done and I care that everyone elses gets done. I can not help it.

1 comment:

andrew + camille said...

i know what that is like...i did 2 14 hours days in a row a few weeks ago and it was awful. it felt like it would never end.

thinking of you...