Sunday, May 21, 2006

Miss not so smart

I can no longer complain about miss not soo smart. She was SO helpful yesterday, she showed up an hour early to help me out. And now that the pressure is off she is doing a lot better. I have learnt that she went to business college and almost got a commerce degree. She got a lot farther then I got. I also learnt the her lack of short term memory is a direct result of a recent concussion that she got. I hate it when I make judgments and then God points out that they are people too. She is doing good and I am appreciating having her around.

On the other hand the pain in my shoulder is getting worse and the need for a different job looming large. I always pretend that switching jobs does not scare me, but it does. And due to the increasing pain, I can not do the job I am required to do. So even if I give my two weeks notice now I still should not be working.

But what if I do not get another one? What if they pay me less? What if they are all jerks? What if it is something I do not enjoy? What if there is nothing available for what I want to do? That is the fear that keeps popping up in my mind.

I think this situation is going to require some fasting. So sometime this week that is what I am going to do. Seek God and remind myself that he is in control. Cause I sure am not.

1 comment:

Nin said...

lol to God.......He's so awesome. He does that to me aaaalllll the time, He reminds me to not judge others, by shoving my critical spirit right in my face. It's yucky when it's brought that close lol.
About your shoulder, and all your fears of embarking on a new road, God WILL take care of all of that. He has your best interests at heart, and knows EXACTLY what you need, and even EXACTLY what you desire, and He will bless you with those things, IF you walk in faith that He will provide. We sang "Jesus you are my healer" this morning. Let the words sink into your heart, and CHOOSE to recieve them.
"Jesus you are my healer
the giver of all joy!!!
Jesus you are my provider
lead me to your throne!!!!
And I say yes Lord, yes Lord to your spirit today
I say yes Lord, yes Lord to your will and to your way!!!!"
Declare it sister!
Love ya, will be praying for you. Fasting is such an awesome step, God WILL honor that. Bless you in that. :):):)