Saturday, April 08, 2006

negativity

Ahh life has resumed its slower pace and I have time to breathe. It is quite nice.

I was thinking about my little bout of "oh poor me" and I realise that I complain, ALOT. Well, actually, it was pointed out to me. It is not just that I complain, but if someone asks me how a thing was, I will tell them the bad things. Lots of good things will have happened but I will tell all the bad stuff first. I am very negative.

I find that I am getting worse right now. I seem to find myself surrounded by people with negative attitudes and it is rubbing off on me. I did not realise that this was happening. I detest people who go on about how much their life sucks, well guess what, now I need to look in a mirror. So now it is time to back up and start looking at the good in life and not just the bad.

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

I honestly do not think of you as a negative person, so QYB (:LOL:).

Seriously, I see you as someone who makes a lot of lemonade from her lemons.

Nin said...

it is so nice to have our sin pointed out, so we can go to God who cleanses all unrighteousness. I was listening to a song today that I've heard many times, but it really touched my heart in a new way.
"Oh cleanser of the mess I've made,
your boundless love for me portrayed,
with patience for my learning curve,
by holding back what I deserve,
oh how wonderful, your mercy is, how awesome are your ways, I come I come to worship you, for all you've done."