I am such a whiner. I have been feeling like there is no hope and doing nothing about it.
I want a different car. Am I doing anytthing about it? nope
I want a different job. Am I doing anything about it? Nope
I am disgrutled with sundays. Am I getting up early so I can have a relaxing start? Am I doing alone time with God so I can arrive prepared to worship? Again nope.
There is hope, I just need to get off my butt and go do it.
On the plus side I FINISHED THE PURPLE BOOK!!! It took over a year but I did it, well, me and my Discipler. Man did she have patience with me.
Things are looking up.
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
His grace is sufficient for you! You cannot do any of this in your own strength, if you have watched yourself fail, it's because YOU CAN'T DO IT! But God can man! and He lives and shines so brightly in you! open the door to let Him out, and watch his grace overcome all that you are stuggling with. Thankyou for being so honest, I will be praying for you.
Hey lady
I would like to leave you with some wise words that my missionary aunt gave me "The need does not necessitate the call." This means that just because someone needs something doesn't mean you are the person to fulfill it. I didn't go to Hope School and it was the most blessed thing ever. You also don't have to pick up everyone for church. there are others with vehicles. when we say no it opens up opportunity for other people to be used and to serve. I love you!
Post a Comment