Ahh I got so many encouraging things said to me because of this blog. Thanks everyone.
Things are about 2% better. My back does not hurt and things have been resolved with the roomate. The job is getting worse. I am leaving and feeling like I have been vomited on. Nothing like being with the worlds most negative person for 2 days straight.
I think my disillusilnment can be traced back to sundays, it has been three weeks since I have had a good one.. I am feeling very disconnected. I am running around like a crazy person to get there, then it seems so different when I am there. After church has been a zoo as well, then there is hope school. I love being there but it is just one more thing to fill my schedule. And to top it all off I am staying up late in order to get everthing done. I think that this is where the depression is steming from, that and work.
I have to work this sunday too. What fun!!!!.....
Saturday, March 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
God is bigger than your schedule sis! Go to Him and rest, even in the busyness, and you will find all that you need to get through this season. He is our source of everything, all we have to do is cash it in. Love ya sis. :)
Post a Comment