Wednesday, March 22, 2006

my sucky week

I have had a sucky week. It started on Sunday mornig when the exact moment my alarm went off my roomie turned on the shower. Which normally this is not a problem but I have half an hour to get ready for church, and when the roomie is in the bathroom for 20 minutes this causes problems. The week before she went to the early service so I had assumed that she would be doing that again. But apparently I was wrong and she did not give me the curtesy to tell me her Sundy morning schedule. So finally when I had 10 minutes till I had to leave, I asked when she was going to church, "Oh at 10:30", she replies. Please note that now it is 8:50 and I leave at 9. She leaves and I run in shower change and off I go.

Now I am running late. I have not warmed my car. So I drive down my rarely used side street which has not been cleaned and drive over the famous "Saskatoon ruts". At this point I am going slow as to not distroy my car. Soon I come to a halt as my car is in a rut and I can not move. I started to cry. I then composed myself called the person I was picking up and cryed some more. Then someone drove past and ignored me and I cryed some more. Please note that I am pretty much blocking the road. Fortunatly I know some people who came to help me and off I go.

Church was fantastic but I cryed some more.

Then on Monday it is off to work. Nothing like answering question for the new employee who took the job wanted. I am trying hard to be nice to her. After all she did nothing, it is the management who makes the decision. I go to my miserable little corner, and it is colder then normal.
I am trying to get things ready for busy season and I go ask the boss some questions and he decides to be a jerk. Then I do exactly as he says and soon the other boss comes in upset that I removed something. GRRRRR

The next day after work I am driving somewhere and the nastiest muscle spasm come rippling through my back. Nothing like screaming in pain as you drive down Idlewylde. I finally get some muscle relaxants and I got the no name version. Turns out they are even harder to swallow then the brand name ones.

So today I hurt. My doc thinks I messed something up while I was at work. He asks "have you lifted anything heavy lately" I laughed and said " about 15 fifty pound bags yesturday and about 10 the day before" Apparently that will do it. I am supposed to get a massage but like I have time. I have insurance for that but man, I am using up my massage and chiro faster then.. .well a car accident victim. I am trying to be proactive but man it is hard to stay ahead of the game.

I sure hope the rest of the week is better

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Find something to rejoice about.

And before you throw a brick at me over the internet read me today. I think you will be considerably calmer and thankful.

andrew + camille said...

awww..
i'm sorry about your week....that's awful...

hope this one is better..and i will keep praying about a different job - look on my friend Tanys's site - she has a job posting for a position at Battery Boys (see my link to "Moshertown)