Blogger will not let me view my own blog on the world wide web. What is up with that? But that will not stop me from posting!
I learnt a lesson this week. When there is a decission to be made, God can not or will not do things until we get off our butts and start walking. Example, I want a different car, well God is not going to place one in my hands if I just sit at home and watch tv. I expect the phone to magically ring with some stranger on the other end desperately wanting to sell me a 2000 Honda Civic for $3000.00.
I wish! No, my job is to get out there and to do leg work and then watch God in action. If I start to move then God will be able to do the things he wants done.
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment