I am once again thinking to myself. I can not do this job for the rest of my life.
I work in a tiny room, that is 10 degrees ( on a good day) all by myself. I hate being alone for 8 hours a day. I am happiest being out with people. It is also dirty and dusty. I package the dirtiest stuff and I breathe that dust in. And a dust mask just does not cut it.
I have my high school and 2 years at Briercrest and a few hort classes thrown in just to mess up the pot. I hate math. I just can not do it. In fact I humiliate myself on a regular basis because I can't. So I no longer want to work outside because I have a fear of skin cancer and I have done enough damage for my life. And I really want to stay in Saskatoon. So WHAT do I do?
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Before we got married, and for a few months after marriage, my hubby worked at this lab where he crushed rocks all day, and stood in the exact same spot on the floor in front of the rock crushing machine aaalllllll day. Crappy job to say the least. He used to come home so dirty from rock dust, and he wrecked many pairs of clothing in the process. So, I would think, that would've been the crappiest job he ever had, but he actually says he did more growing there than he did anywhere, and that he's so glad he worked there. Since he was alone all day, he listened to his walkman all day, he listened to church sermons, christian music, and various christian seminars. And when he got bored with that, he prayed. Since he was alone and it was so loud in there, he didn't need to feel silly praying all day. But wow! I'm still amazed at how he was able to seize all that time he had durring that season. And now look, he's in a completely different field of work, where he barely has time to listen to anything! What a neat lesson. Maybe God has you by yourself because He wants you all to Himself. Maybe He only has you there for a small time, and you'll look back and wish you had all that time to yourself again. Seize the day, and seize the oportunities you have now, and you will not be dissapointed! God bless my sister, I love how He is working on you, and how you are submitting to Him in everything. That obedience will not go overlooked. Love ya
sorry for the rediculously long comment, I could've just called you lol :)
funny that you should feel that way like your not filling your potiential... I finished school graduated became a PSW and now I am working in the field that I went to school for and I am not sure that it is where I need to be ....but I know with out a shadow of a doubt that whatever I do I need to do it as if I was serving for/ working for GOD himself and I need to rememeber to bring him honor in how I speak about the oppertunities that he has allowed....nothings forever.
You could always go back to school... I might lol
~ames
p.s neale is my car ha ha ha yah I have my very own car and I named him cornelious .....
When I was working for Tim I asked God in desperation what it was that I should do and he said nursing. You will know what he wants you to do and right now you are doing what he wants you to do. I hope you get a job working with people someday. I love you! here's a kiss on you cheek to help you with that bubble!
that interesting person you mentioned in another post has a degree in soil science aka - dirt. He did much with dirt for a long time before finally getting enough courage up to pursue what he really wanted to do, like lead people in prophetic music, etc.
Post a Comment