There has been a theme to this week, and it is children at play. I went to the Wednesday prayer meeting and some amazing women were talking about being in Gods playground. They could play and be protected, safe with no cares. As they were saying these things I was envisioning children on a playground. But it was not a normal playground, with swings and teeter totters, all there was was a big refrigerator box.
I remembered being a kid and playing with the giant refrigerator box. It was great. If I woke up before my brothers it became a grand house, I could live there and have tea. Then my brothers would get involved and it became a rocket ship and we would blast off to the the moon! Then it became a school bus about to take us to school (when you are 4, school is something you look forward to). And finally when the box became too damaged and wrecked we would ride it done the stairs of our house. It was the fastest escalator EVER!
I was supposed to mention it at the meeting but I uncertain so I kept my mouth shut. I was a little nervous about being wrong or inappropriate, and there were people who are way more prophetic then I am, so I was intimidated.
So this image has stuck with me and I was wondering how this scene fit into line with what the others were saying. Then I went to a prophetic music class, (lead by the most interesting person I have ever met) and they were discussing giving God your all. Then we broke the ice by skipping to a song and just enjoying God. We were like little children! Skipping along being free and unhindered. Then it hit me.
Giving God my all is letting down my guard for a minute and letting him in, it is dancing and not caring what the other person thinks, it is singing loud and off key and truly worshipping with your heart and not being concerned about being perfect. ( Well I do try to be considerate of the people around me, they need to worship un-annoyed also)
I do not need fancy do dads to worship God, he just needs me, to come, and worship like no one is watching.
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What you did for us last night was amazing!
your servant heart.....
thank you thank you thank you!
be blessed my sister!
ha ha - i was just about to say, don't be scared about sharing the things the Lord is showing you just as I remembered how blinkin' freaked out I was when I first stepped out to say something about what I had 'seen'...so you're scared - do it anyway...you are in a safe zone to try
ok girly, time for some new material!
Post a Comment