I am so tired. My body is screaming stop and rest and I keep saying "GO, GO". Why do we do that to ourselves? Tonight I am not doing anything. I actually wrote on my calendar that I need to rest, so I would not book tonight .
Now I just need some food, if I clap my hands just right will it magically appear in front of me? The answer is no, but if I do it right I might be able to get delivery. Or cereal, the tired persons dream supper. good night
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ditto to the tiredness! It's amazing how your body works overtime to produce the foundation of a human life. I read somewhere that a pregnant person doing nothing, is in many ways working harder than a non-pregnant person mountain climbing. who knows......if you ever wanna come over and just "chill" with me, do a whole lot of nothing and enjoy eachothers company while doing a whole lot of nothing, feel free. I'm all for resting these days! ;) I'm all for take out too! :):)
hehe
Post a Comment