Thursday, August 21, 2008

The BB-Q

The barbeque has arrived. After many many monthes in storage, 3 monthes of waiting for the promised delivery, 3 phone calls, a message and a text message, our Barbeque has arrived.

We cleaned it up and it looks new (cause it was new), added some propane and Alex barbequed for the first time since he moved to Saskatchewan!!! He was very excited. We had souvlaki chicken, with the marinade we get from the farmers market.

Yumm.

1 comment:

Nin said...

mmmm!
We bbq TONS, all year. My dad gave us their old bbq cuz they nevery used it and I swear, we've used it more in the last couple of year than they have since they got the bbq. I love bbq'ing, it rocks. And it makes me feel like such a good cook, when all I'm really doing is marinating... yum is right. Enjoy!