We got another dog. Ever hear of Buggs? It is a pug that has been crossed with a Boston terrier. He sure is cute. But he is just a baby, 9 weeks. We named him Winston.
We are in the throes of house training. Alex is awesome and is getting up at all hours of the night to let the little guy out. I have the priviledge of having a job and therefore not required to get up at all hours. But I have gotten up when needed.
He is lots of fun and is driving Willis nuts. Poor guy is use to having everything his way and now he has to share us and all his stuff. As well I do not think he has had a decent 8 hour nap since Winston showed up. It is probably good for him.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was wondering the other day as I saw a couple outside my window walking a dog, what on earth it would be like to be newly married WITHOUT child, and to have something as a "pre-child" dog, where it was just the two of you, and kid "dog".
I have no idea. lol!
Jonah asked me when we can have a dog. I said when I'm ready to have another kid, which will either be never, or in a million years, whichever comes first.
Congrats on the new dog. Good job on all the hard work your sowing into training him. :)
Post a Comment