Joe has gone to a lot of work to get the sermons of Hope onto the net. I miss Hope like crazy and God has been so good to provide a way for me to connect with my old home a little bit. I check all the time for the new one of the week. There are also old ones. Some from 3 years ago.
I am sitting hear listening to a sermon preached by Wayne from 3 years ago. I am remembering where I was and how it affected me. This was Waynes first sermon and it completely changed my perspective on worship. When you get in the car after church, do you say "it was ok, I wish the leader would have done this or that" or do you ask God "Was that good for you, did it make you happy".
Check out the site (found at the end of the hope newsletter) and find a sermon from a few years ago. You might find one that changed your life.
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's awesome! I'm glad that you have posted this, i'm going to tell joe to read your blog. Sometime he wonders if what he does even helps, or if people even listen to the messages. Thanks for you imput and your heart. Miss you!
Post a Comment