Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Home...less

Well today I am officially homeless, with no permanent fixed address, good thing I have friends in this city with couches. I am still needing a job and until I get one, I hesitate to go on a home hunt. I have a few interviews and more resumes to drop off.

Job hunting is one of those things where you need to wait on God to provide, yet at the same time I need to get off my butt and put out those resumes. Something will show up I am sure.

I finally got my engagement ring. It looks fantastic!

So all in all, I am doing well and the misery that has been plaguing me for the past 2 months has lifted. It started to lift when I quit, then as I left Saskatoon it completely lifted. I did not realize that I was as miserable as I was. I might need to apoligise to some people about the attitude I had during the last months.

No comments: