Thursday, October 25, 2007

Time flies

Wow, the last timme I posted was in July! Ironically, I am now in an area with excellent internet and I am supposed to be studying! I have a communications mid term tonight and I just spent the last week in Regina helping the boyfriend get his inventory in order. This also involved driving home on Mondays and Thursdays for my night classes. Needless to say I have not had time for studying.

What mid terms am I talking about, you say. Well I have signed up for 2 night classes at Kelsey and maybe I will slowly work my way to a Human resources or a business diploma. Secretly I am just hoping to eventually get a job that will allow me to do those things I want to do: buy a decent car, do some world travel and eventually buy house.

Things with the boyfriend are going well. It was interesting working with him every day for a week. It was one of the longest periods of time we have been together being as this relationship is long distance. His dog seems to like me too. He tried to keep me from leaving and I found him in my car when I got in. Good thing he only weighs 36 pounds! I think he knew there was one more doggie treat in my purse.

Oh! I went to a Riders game this weekend. I have gone once before and it was not fun. Turns out when you go with a good friend it changes everything. It rained, it hailed, it was cold, and I loved it! The boyfriend can make almost anthing fun.

Well I must study, off I go.

1 comment:

Princess Warrior said...

Finally! I love you!