Thursday, July 26, 2007

Catch up

Wow, it has been a while since I have posted. between little time and poor internet it has been difficult to do any posting.

I went on the white water canoe trip again. What fun! This year things that looked scary before were things that had been conquered and were no longer to be feared.

The new boyfreind is going well. Just helped him move to Regina from Edmonton. 48 hours of packing and moving. I am a little tired. So the long distance relationship just got a little bit shorter.

Work is going really well. Found my niche and taking ownership of the responsiblities I have.

There is peace and contentment in my life dipite the business of it all.

2 comments:

Nin said...

thanks for the update! and I'm glad to hear everything is going well. I didn't know you grew in Kenosee! Yes the waterslides were awesome. We used to have something quite similar in S'toon, but I guess we weren't big enough to support something like that. That was in the 80's....and me thinks our city should try again :)

andrew + camille said...

i'm happy for you, meant to tell you in church that you looked really good this morning!!
and congrats on the new bf...
pretty cool!