Well, it has been a while since I have posted. I had someone directly link my blog with the place that I work and I am intensely uncomfortable with it. It totally removed my anonymity. So I did not do any posting for a long time. So I am going to try to get over it and just be really guarded in what I say. The other option is to erase my blog completely, which still might happen.
I am now a walking billboard for the place that I work. They usually say that about church and being a christian. Now the same thing is happening for my job. People I do not know, are bumping me and going, "hey I know you, you work at....." It is a bit unnerving. I think this is a good thing.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
uh oh, people are watching ; )
The Christ in you shines the brightest when you are being real. Just be beautiful and wonderfully made you.
I think you always need to be careful, because you never know who reads what you write, good or bad.
I'll remove the link if you want...I am sorry if it offended you!
Blessings
I don't think Jess was offended ; )
I think she's walking in wisdom and caution, but also finding some new ground in being transparent and real.
The new confidence in you in shinning so bright! I wanted to tell you that today, but didn't
Post a Comment