Saturday, February 24, 2007

A new fridge magnet

I love quirky fridge magnets. It is my desire to have the people who enter my house head directly to my fridge to read what new things are written there.

I got a new one the other day. It reads " Destined to be an old woman with no regrets" . My first reaction is, "Wow I should do exciting things!" But then my thoughts which have been contemplating freedom, turn to, "But what about NOT doing those things which lead to regrets". I laugh because everytime I see this magnet, this is the innerdialog. EVERYTIME. I think God is trying to drill the point home.

Just because we can does not mean that we should.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

It was really nice to meet you in the real world.....we are excited to start using our hot tub.....but we can't tell anyone yet,....not until it's running....so I will post pictures probably Thursday.....you will be famous
Blessings

Princess Warrior said...

I like lessons from Jessie.