I wonder if some day God is going to stop fighting with me and just go "fine". It is not like I enjoy fighting with him, it is just that it takes a long time for me to come to terms with what he wants me to do. I will eventually do it, it just takes me a while.
This almost got me into trouble. I signed up for what I was supposed to do, then I just had to come to terms with it. Trouble is there was money behind that decision and the way I think best is to talk. Well it took almost 3 full weeks for me to finally come to peace with it. By then my words from 3 weeks ago came back to haunt me. How do you explain to people who have no idea how my brain works what is going on.
So I was obedient, I did what I was to do, now I just need to remain ok with it. And the dream that was being dreamt just needs to be given to God and to trust in him. Oh to know what he is thinking.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment