I was all excited to tell the amazing story of how I got my new job. But it really is not that exciting. It is in fact, slightly boring. I went for an interview, turned him down, the parameter got changed and I accepted. If you want to know where I now work you will have to come and ask me.
I am thoroughly enjoying it. The atmosphere is great, the pay is almost the same as what I was making before and I no longer have to work Sundays.
I am looking back at these two weeks and I think, " where was the drama?" But God does not need drama to do what he does. I wanted drama, I wanted..." I was down to my last penny and I gave it to the church instead of buying food and the next day I got this job that pays big dollars, yada, yada, yada...." That would have been all about me.
This whole week has been about God just faithfully walking beside me, no drama, just quiet faithfulness.
Oh! I named my car. It shall forever more be known as ...... THE BROWN M&M ( how is that for drama?)
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
congrats on getting a job. He is a faithful one:)
congrats on the new job!
I'm glad you've found rest from the drama. May you continue to find rest in Him, and walk at a steady pace with Him.
yay !
so excited for you!
by the way - i told my hubby about the job Dale W. told you about. i thought it sounded interesting and had to pass it on! hope that is ok.
Post a Comment