Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I DID IT

Today I quit my job. I feel like this huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

I got called into my boss's office today and we had a conversation about where I was going and how I was doing with life. Turns out I was miserable! So I told him that they would not want me at the sales counter and that I did not want to be in the seed room any longer, so my only option would be to quit.

Turns out he had been expecting it. He kept saying things about my potential but he does not realise that there would be no way I would reach my full potential working there. I am so much more then just some sales clerk.

I feel completely at peace. Maybe this was a bad move but nothing within me is telling me this. God has this amazing plan and I am looking forward to telling you, dear reader, of the amazing line of "coincidences" that God is going to organize just for me. I am all looked after for the next 2 monthes. I just need to be really careful with my budget and practise my faith muscle and all will be good.

Life, this is the great adventure!

No comments: